Checklist with common questions
You are about to have your first consultation with your radiation oncologist. This checklist may be of help in case you are unsure about what to ask at this consultation.
You can complete this checklist directly within your webbrowser and then print it. You can, for example, mark the questions you would like to have answered by your radiation oncologist.
Your radiotherapy treatment
Your own questions
The answers to the questions on this checklist may vary from patient to patient. Your radiation oncologist will therefore discuss all your questions during your first consultation.
Suggestions for your first consultation
- You can print this checklist and take it with you to your first consultation.
- You may like to be accompanied by a friend, for support and an extra pair of ears.
- You, or your friend, can make notes during the consultation.
- If something isn’t clear, ask the radiation-oncologist to repeat or to try a different explanation.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question. You can always ask any question you may have.
If you want to take this checklist along to your first consultation, you can press the print icon in the top right or bottom right of this webpage.